Let's be honest, most of our pups are even more foodies than we claim to be! Unfortunately for them, they can't consume all of the delicious food that we get to!
With the launch of our foodie collection, we thought it would be the perfect time to remind everyone about the foods that dogs should NOT eat, and what hooman foods are actually good for them!
DO NOT FEED YOUR DOG THESE!
- Onions & Garlic
- Grapes & Raisins
Items you should limit:
- Dairy (Cottage Cheese & Hard Cheese in Moderation)
- Sugary Foods & Drinks
- Uncooked Yeast Dough
GO AHEAD, FEED YOUR PUP THESE!
- Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cantaloupe, Cranberries, Mango, Oranges, Peaches, Pears, Pineapple, Raspberries, Strawberries, Watermelon
- Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers, Green Beans, Peas, Spinach
- Lean meats (chicken, turkey, pork, lean beef)
- Fish - salmon & sardines particularly
- Cooked eggs
- White Rice
- Peanut Butter
Remember to use our friend Google if there is something not on either of these lists to check if it is safe before you feed them to your dog! It's always better to be safe when it comes to our best furriends!
Tag us @sassywoof if your pup tries any new hooman foods!