Position Type: Part Time
Sassy Woof, a small business that focuses on MODERN DOG ACCESSORIES & APPAREL based in STERLING, VA, is looking for an operations and fulfillment specialist to join our team. A primary qualification to join us is that you must absolutely LOVE dogs. Merely liking them is not enough. You have to love the paws, the licks, and the fur. We are in the dog industry, one that never stops evolving and innovating.
This is a role that is part of our operations team and plays a critical part in our internal operations. We are a small but mighty team, and extreme attention to detail is a must.
Please note that this role requires being physically present at our office in Sterling, VA.
- Assist the operations department with fulfilling customer orders
- Packs all orders in a neat and tidy fashion
- Assists with wholesale orders as needed
- Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
What You Have:
- A driver’s license and a vehicle that is registered and insured
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task/multi-project
- Strong attention to detail
- A pleasant and supportive attitude goes a long way
- Flexible work hours
Sassy Woof LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. Sassy Woof complies with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment. NO HEAD HUNTERS.
COVID-19 considerations: Any offer of employment by Sassy Woof is contingent on proof of COVID-19 vaccination by showing a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or immediately initiating the vaccination process.
To apply, email a copy of your resume, availability, and start date to email@example.com.