Position Type: Internship (paid/unpaid) - Spring or Summer 2023
Are you ready to learn more about a small business operations while being part of a fun and incredibly talented team? Do you have an entreprenurial spirit?
Sassy Woof's internship program will allow you to gain first-hand experience in various aspects of a small business including operations, customer service, social media, and marketing. You will be part of our internal teams responsible for content creation, patterns ideas, and much more! You will also be given responsibility and autonomy to execute on impactful projects, and have your ideas valued and appreciated. A primary qualification to join us is that you must absolutely LOVE dogs. We are in the dog industry, one that never stops evolving and innovating.
The internship duties and responsibilities include
- Learning the order fulfillment process and work in tandem with our team to ensure fulfillment and disposition
- Being part of our team handling social media accounts, including direct involvement in the creation of Instagram stories and internal planning
- Create content for Newsletters, Emails, and SMS campaigns
- Contribute best practices and innovative ideas to the Marketing Team
- Liaison with customers and brand ambassadors
Support marketing communication plans, job lists, and calendars
What You Have:
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- A passion for data, analytics, and metrics.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task/multi-project.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
- This role cannot be performed remotely due to the duties and responsibilities.
Compensation: Due to the varying natures of internship requirements, this can be a paid or unpaid role depending on your particular personal, collegiate, and educational needs. We would be happy to discuss these and other details at the appropriate time. Another perk is that you can bring your dog to work from time to time!
Sassy Woof LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. Sassy Woof complies with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment. NO HEAD HUNTERS.
COVID-19 considerations: For everyone’s safety including yours, any offer of employment by Sassy Woof is contingent on proof of COVID-19 vaccination by showing a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or immediately initiating the vaccination process.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.