Position type and start: Internship (paid/unpaid)
This position will remain open until fulfilled. This role cannot be performed remotely due to the duties and responsibilities.
Sassy Woof seeks a Marketing and Social Media Intern with responsibilities including brand and message management for digital advertising, sales collateral, email, and social media management.
This is a hybrid role that will focus on the implementation of marketing communications strategies that support our efforts. This includes working closely with our graphic designer and social media team. Using feedback and direction from internal customers, the Intern implements a course of action to create and execute relevant revenue programs and campaigns that are accurate, on time, consistent, creative, and communicate effectively
A passion for analytics, data, and customer service is a must. You will be given responsibility and autonomy to execute on impactful projects, and have your ideas valued and appreciated.
The intern must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Handling social media accounts including direct involvement in the creation of Instagram stories and internal planning
- Meet with the Graphic Designer and Social Media Coordinator to prioritize marketing requests and to receive direction and feedback on work
- Create content for Newsletters, Emails, and SMS campaigns
- Contribute best practices and innovative ideas to the Marketing Team
- Liaison with customers and brand ambassadors
- Support marketing communication plans, job lists, and calendars
- Photoshop Essentials experience preferred
What you have
- Pursuing a degree in business or related field
- A passion for data, analytics, and metrics
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task/multi-project
- Strong attention to detail
- You can bring your dog to work from time to time
- Brand new gym in the building
Compensation: Due to the varying natures of internship, this can be a paid or unpaid role depending on your particular needs. We would be happy to discuss these and other details at the appropriate time!
Sassy Woof LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. Sassy Woof complies with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment. NO HEAD HUNTERS.
COVID-19 considerations: For everyone’s safety including yours, any offer of employment by Sassy Woof is contingent on proof of COVID-19 vaccination by showing a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or immediately initiating the vaccination process.